Lee Chan Hee (ChunJi)

Lead Vocalist - POWER VOICE

Name: Lee Chan Hee (ChunJi)
Birthday: October 5 1993
Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg
Hobbies: Puzzels , Reading



"It’s TEEN TOP power voice Chunji."


Chunji who's smiling brightly and standing out conspicuously. He revealed that, like his surname 'Power Voice', his name means that his voice can make the sky and the earth resound.





Chunji who had to suffer from two hard moments to become a Teen Top member.
He told us the story of his hard trainee period.


Chunji who was reminescing of his past memories said: "My dancing skills were lacking more than my singing. I promised that I'll work harder than the other trainees and I became trainee."


He told us about that time that: "After becoming a trainee I asked for some help again and again to the other trainees, I followed them, I learned and understood I spent more than half of my training at dancing."


"But at every end of month evaluation I couldn't get good marks because of my dancing skills that weren't improving, since the low results kept coming, joining the team was quite uncertain." Chunji was shivering while revealing these sad memories.


And to make things worse he couldn't take more time for his practice and lessons because he couldn't fail at school.
He revealed everything about the critical situation: "In a state where even my entrance in the team was incertain, I didn't easily changed school on 2nd year of middle school, I had to work a lot more than my other friends so I couldn't give up on the training."


He added: "At the end of month evaluations I kept on having bad results, and I worried a lot about the school transfert. Leaving my friends was sad but I thought that if I give up on my dream I won't be able to do anything so in the end I change school."


"Because of the school transfert and the dance I couldn't give up on my dream, I even reduced my sleeping time to do dance practice. And since my dancing wasn't improving as I wanted I released my stress by singing loudly." He showed us his passion, he pursued his dream until the end.


That's how he headed toward his dream and got good results thanks to his passion and efforts, he finally became the last member to join the team, he became Teen Top's vocal.




Repost: Asia Economy Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment